When it comes to relationships, there’s no denying people nowadays are married to their mobile. Hand-helds, tablets, computers, seem to all take priority over a human counterpart. That’s why Tokii took the initiative and created the world’s first relationship management platform – a platform specifically designed to enrich and strengthen all types of relationships through interactive games, quizzes and more.
We’re a social media facilitator, and capitalizing on the fact that no one else has used the web to help individuals work on their relationships we created the first interactive self-help relationship tools for couples.
We’re agile, with a robust social platform and rich outlook on the future, both for our users and our investors. Our users have access to a host of FREE features and paid content offerings, all designed to promote interaction, discussion, understanding and a little “spice”.
The social scene has been replaced by social media. It’s been proven that more people today meet online. So once a relationship is established, how do two people keep the commitment strong? The same way they met. Look at some statistics:
- Couples on average are sending an unbelievable 1,000 texts and 400 emails to each other every year. That’s almost 3 texts and one email every day.
- The average couple spends less than 15 minutes a day actually talking to each other.
- 41 percent of couples regularly sent text messages, emails and use social media sites like Facebook even when they’re together!
On the surface, it seems mobile and digital spaces are pushing couples apart. But that’s because no one has shown their potential for helping couples… yet. Tokii bridges the gap and uses technology to work for love, rather than against it. How? By merging the individual digital experience into a shared one. Everything on Tokii is geared towards the relationship rather than the individual.
At Tokii, a couple can leverage the convenience of online and mobile tools and let our products put play into everyday activities.
TradingPost: Ask and you shall receive
What do you really, really want? TradingPost acts as a buffer between him and her, allowing couples to ask for things they may not usually ask for. It’s a give-and-take technique intended for couples to succeed in their relationship.
- Sometimes it’s hard to say what you want. There may be some perceived nagging or impending letdown if you do. TradingPost lets you ask for you want without saying it out loud.
- TradingPost provides a venue to offer trades between partners and propose counter-offers in which a winning outcome is reached for both.
- TradingPost has many features to make the experience easy: a wish list, trade history and suggested Tokii Trade Ideas.
DiscoveryGames: The Christopher Columbus of connecting
DiscoveryGames offers a wide range of topics like sex, love, entertainment, with 5 or 10 questions in each game. It’s a relationship tool that lets couples interact in a playful manner to learn more about each other’s views and opinions. And what you don’t know about your partner may surprise you!
- DiscoveryGames keeps track of scores and lets couples review each other’s answers
- Provides each member new insight on their partner
- Helps couples create a stronger relationship
- All games can be played solo to preview questions
- See how the Tokii Community answered
- Share your favorite games, questions and more on Facebook and Twitter
Profiles: The feel good story
Appreciate kind words? Long to be touched? Want to be heard? Through questions and quizzes, men and women will learn more about the real person they are, and share their profile with the one they love; so that they can love and be loved the right way.
- Profiles was created by a psychologist and tested by experts.
- Provides analysis of answers.
- Profiles help couples discover what makes them feel best loved. No more guess work!
MoodMeter: Emotion in motion
Sometimes it’s good to know where your partner’s head is at before they walk through the door. Moods change in an instant and with MoodMeter you can update your mood just as quick.
- MoodMeter allows members to share their moods with their partners.
- Emotional information allows partners to know each other’s headspace versus guessing. MoodMeter eliminates avoidable conflict.
- Want everyone to know how you’re feeling, share your mood with the Tokii Community or to Facebook and Twitter.
It is no secret that mobile applications are taking over the digital space. Tokii Mobile allows members to take their Tokii experience anywhere they go and access it whenever they want. Launching in May 2012 with fully functional DiscoveryGames and MoodMeter features, Tokii Mobile’s easy sign up and integrated site and app experience, couples can always be connected through Tokii. By the end of 2012, the complete Tokii.com experience will be available on Apple and Android smartphones!
Feeling playful? How about a little spicy? Or maybe feeling a little stressed or worried? Don’t worry, Tokii has all of your moods covered. And not just with our MoodMeter!
For those feeling a little randy, or maybe needing a little boost of spice, can head to TokiiTales where short stories, erotic tales and “what ifs” come to life in a variety of user-submitted tales guaranteed to inspire and tantalize your imagination. Then check out our collection of adults only DiscoveryGames for much more… if you dare.
Looking for some quick, practical advice for a real world problem, and can’t be bothered to wade through dozens of fluff pages to find questionable suggestions from mystery writers? Save yourself the time and put your mind at ease at TokiiLab, where Tokii Experts and our own qualified team provide short articles with tips and suggestions for everyday issues and how to make the most out of any situation.
Tokii’s Expert Credibility
To provide couples with the latest and most credible insights and advice, we have to keep an open mind, and an open door policy for experts to weigh-in on the topics couples care about most. The Tokii Expert Partnership Program at TokiiExperts allows professionals from various areas of expertise related to couples and relationships to contribute insights, tips, practical advice and even their own games and strategies to connect their content with couples in ways no other site offers. You can find Expert contributions across the entire Tokii network!
Tokii Experts get great exposure and publicity from Tokii and through member sharing on social media networks, members get tips and insights from real-world experts, not for-pay copywriters, and Tokii gets to create partnerships with some of the brightest, most well-informed and downright awesome people who genuinely care about helping couples.